Account Manager Healthtech & Industrial
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact with the customer. The Account Manager is responsible for managing its customers and securing growth of the accounts of these customers. The scope of responsibility will be selected Healthtech & Industrial (H&I) accounts. Existing customers are renowned OEM's such as Philips, Thermofischer, Zeiss and Plexus amongst others.
As Account Manager you will be part of the KMWE H&I Sales team, based in Eindhoven. You report to the Business Manager H&I. The entire Sales team consists of 3 Account Managers, an Account Officer and a Marketing & Communication Assistant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You serve as a primary business contact towards the customer.
- As Account Manager you are responsible for managing your customers and growing the accounts of the customers.
- You develop and execute the sales strategy and sales plan for the selected accounts.
- You realize a profitable growth in the H&I market segment.
- You will represent the customer needs by setting and monitoring the QLTC (Quality, Logistics, Technical and Cost Engineering) goals within the organization, through supporting the internal organization as member of the business team.
- You will build long lasting relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- You will be involved in New Business development activities within the H&I market for KMWE Group Worldwide.
Required knowledge and skills
- You are an experienced mechanical/industrial engineer (HBO/WO) or business management professional with technical affinity.
- You combine curiosity towards engineering, machining and assembly activities with keen commercial feeling and experience.
- It is strongly preferred that you have know-how in the area of H&I machinery and/or modules (milling, turning and assembly), as well as a proven track record in managing client accounts or projects.
- You have the ability and skills in strategy development in order to help further shape the strategy regarding the H&I market.
- You are self-driven, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on building long lasting relationships.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to support and work effectively with both high profile clients as well as the internal organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and preferably German.
- You have a basic know-how of making price calculations and analyses.
What we offer
- A warm welcome from 400+ coworkers.
- An informal work environment.
- 25 vacation days + 13 ADV days.
- A bonus arrangement.
- Travel reimbursement and/or biking reimbursement.
- The possibility to join our collective health insurance.
- Drinks, barbecues, active (family)days, pub quizzes and many more festive activities.
- Plenty of opportunities regarding personal and professional development.
- A High Tech environment.
- And never a dull day anymore!
Sales & Marketing